Handling of Personal Information
1. Purposes for using personal information -
• Responding to, confirming, and recording inquiries
• Providing information on products, services, campaigns, and other matters, by postal services, electronic mails, or other methods
• Delivery of products, or sending invoices or other items
• Product development and improving services
• Purposes related or incidental to any of the foregoing
2. Sharing of personal information -
The Company may shares customers information including personal information with one or more of the following Group companies.
(1) Group companies information is shared with
• CCI HOLDINGS INC.
• CCI BUSINESS SERVICE INC.
• CCI Manufacturing IL Corporation
• CCI Distribution Corporation
• CCI North America Corporation
• CCI Automotive Products Co. Ltd.
• CCI Trading (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.
• CCI (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd.
• CCI Chemical (Nantong) Co., Ltd.
• CCI Automotive Products (Foshan) Co., Ltd.
• CCI Synthetic (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
• CCI-TW Corporation
• CCI Manufacturing Germany GMBH
• CCI Manufacturing Mexico, S.A. DE C.V.
• CCI Brasil Comercio De Produtos Automotivos LTDA.
• Shimoda-Ecotech Co., Ltd.
(2) Purpose for sharing customer information
Please see "1. Purposes for using personal information" above.
(3) Where to make inquiries
3. Providing personal information to third parties -
We do not convey or otherwise disclose personal information to any third party without the customer’s consent. However, we may do soin response to a mandatory request made by from a judicial or administrative agency based on laws and regulations.
When we receive customer’s consent to disclose their personal information to outside the Company, we will do so only when we have an agreement with the third party regarding such infomration, thereby taking all reasonable precaution for protection of personal information.
4. Handling of Cookie Information -
We have not established any set time period during which cookies are stored.
On our website, we have introduced Google Analytics and other tools that analyze website access in order to help us deliver content that is more pleasant for users. The information we collect is utilized only for reference purposes to comprehend the company's website usage, to improve convenience for those who access it, and for marketing analysis.
< Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on >
5. Security measures related to personal information -
In order to protect personal information entrusted to us by our customers from misplacement, undue destruction,
unauthorized disclosure or use, alterations, and unauthorized access, the Company has created internal rules.
We will also take other reasonable security measures to and appropriately maintain personal information.
The Company may delete customer’s personal information if we decide that the purpose of use has been accomplished
and thus there is no longer a need tokeep it.
When we receive any of the following requests from customers concerning their personal information that we are under our control,
we will we respect their wishes and appropriate action as we deem to be reasonable.
· Content confirmation
· Modification, update, and deletion
· Withdrawal of all or part of the consent given to us for the use of personal information
< Inquiries >
Website: Inquiry form
All revisions will be announced on this web page.